Sunday, September 1, 2013

fintry etc.


















Spent a long weekend away at Fintry Provincial Park, just north of Kelowna.  One of the most randomly planned camping trips I've had haha - we stayed in a yurt, with our site just along Lake Okanagan :)  It was wonderful to get away with close friends - a trip of new camping experiences, "quick walks" before lunch, floating in the lake, good food, & lots of laughter :)

Been spending time this long weekend also with lovely with friends & family, whilst tearing apart my apartment.  Summer has been so busy, so I haven't had much "catch-up" time to take care of my own personal projects.  Cleaning/purging/organizing helps me feel much more in control of my life for some reason, so it feels good to take this weekend to chill & get these things taken care of before the school year gets going again.

This summer has been so good to me - more moments I'll remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment