Wednesday, September 11, 2013

support.
































So so true.  Really liked this article I came across, talking about those times when you just feel like you're just given too much & you can't handle it. 

I've often felt that sometimes life can just feel overwhelming, and it can be difficult to understand why certain events in my life happen, or why I meet the people I do.  I know that I sometimes find it hard to have faith in the plans God has for me.  But I think for me, faith is partly shown through the people I meet, the situations we meet through, and how we influence & support one another.  I just don’t know if words can ever express how blessed I feel, to have some of the people in my life that I do... or even did.  It's all contributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment